Ventura County Computers repairs computers with the same quality of parts and attention to detail that we use on our new systems. Labor costs more than most components. Replacing defective parts with cheap parts is silly. We use only quality parts. Check out our Repair Page.
Need help selecting or configuring a server? Ventura County Computers can help. Get started here.
Ventura County Computers now carries Intel Spring Peak laptops. Drop by and take a test drive. These are really sweet made-to-order laptops so you can have one exactly as you want it. You can't get that from standard retailers.
XP Is Dead
Microsoft is no longer selling Windows XP. Windows 7 has been getting higher user satisfaction ratings than Apple's Mac Leopard, so there is no reason to stick with a dead operating system. It's time to move on.
You'll Love Our Systems
Ventura County Computers can build any type of custom PC. Here's Rick's latest. He had it professionally painted to match the color of his new car. Be the first on your block with an original custom build by Ventura County Computers .
Rick Smith has building computers for 20 years now. He's learned a few things over the years and you can take advantage of his experience to build you a better PC than you buy elsewhere. What makes a PC built by Ventura County Computers better than the one in box off the shelf in the discount store? I'm glad you asked. Here's why;
- Ventura County Computers is an Intel Gold Partner; This means we receive ongoing training, technical support and have a direct connection with Intel Corp. To provide you with the very latest technology, service & support.
- Free overnight replacement of faulty Intel parts; As a Gold Partner if for any reason an Intel component fails to operate correctly during the warranty period Intel will overnight a replacement part if it is in stock at no charge. No waiting for days or weeks to get your PC warranty repair.
- Ventura County Computers offers a three year warranty on all computer systems we build; We will warranty an Intel based desktop PC or server for three years from date of purchase. We will service & replace any failed component with the same or comparable item. Peripherals such as keyboards, mice, speakers, printers or monitors are covered under the manufactures warranty.
- Ventura County Computers uses only Intel Motherboards and Processors in all our Servers, Business Workstations, Desktop & Gaming PC's; we have learned the value of quality parts in the systems we build. Quality parts last longer, have fewer problems and save you money in the long run.
- Ventura County Computers custom builds all Desktop PC's & Servers on-site; Except for notebook PC's and special items we control the process of bringing the highest quality of product direct to you. Come in and choose the style & design of your PC. You can even choose the color.
- Ventura County Computers personally tests & configures each unit;
Each PC is assembled and loaded with software individually. We do not "image" drives and put the exact same copy in every PC.
- Ventura County Computers customizes setup of each and every PC;
We will provide you with the proper hardware configuration to meet your needs. We provide the right balance between performance & budget to build the right PC for you
- Ventura County Computers gets your new PC working the way you like it;
We can provide you with as close as a turn-key new PC as possible . When you come in to purchase your new PC we will talk to you to find out what software you're currently using, what type of printers and other hardware you use at home or office and will recommend what items to keep, upgrade or replace. We will help move all your programs and data to your new PC so you can start using it with as little frustration and interruption as possible to your lifestyle.
- Ventura County Computers protects your data by backing it up
for you; We always try to protect your data. We almost always go the extra step to back up your data to protect you during a transition to a new pc or servicing you current one. We look at it like it was our PC and what would we do?
- Ventura County Computers has over 75 years of combined experience
with computers; One on the nice benefits of coming to Ventura County Computers is you get a wealth of experience to help you. Each of our staff has strengths in different areas that when combined provide you with a depth and breadth of knowledge and insight that can really be of help you.
- We're really nice guys;
It true we have our moments, hence what our logo states. But most of the time we're cheerful, helpful and genuinely concerned about you and your question. Yeah, I know we charge you for our services but you can't pay us to care. We bring that to the table with our own personal integrity and honor.
- And finally,
The most appreciated and valued of the reasons to buy a computer from VCC is;
You can walk in here and complain to a real live person
If you're unhappy about something
Now that's value!
Spring Peak Notebooks
Ventura County Computers now carries the Intel Spring Peak laptops (see flyer). These laptops were designed by Intel for sale only through their Channel Partners, so the laptops are not available at the big box stores. These laptops rival desktop PC's in performance, are built using premium parts with the latest technology. We can get you a build-to-order laptop with exactly what you want and without the junk you don't. Unlike any other laptop, they don't come with a bunch of pre-installed trial-ware progrmas that no one needs or wants that slow down your computer.
Spring Peak laptops can come pre-configured with the Intel processor of your choice, docking stations, LoJack anti-theft built into the motherboard, high-end graphics, Solid State hard drives, a variety of cameras, software that will permanently lock the laptop if it is moved (to prevent theft when used in permanent locations) and a whole host of exotic options. But you can get a basic Spring Peak laptop if that's what you need. Manufacturer warrantees are standard 1 year, but for very reasonable prices can be made longer. If you've ever struggled with third-party warrantees, you'll know how valuable manufacturer warantees are.